“Add effective e-learning to your development programs. Proven instructional design methodology and advanced web technology provide effective knowledge transfer for learners. Our growing series of industry-validated online libraries cover topics across the value chain.”
- Can be accessed at any time. (Operators, for example, have ‘down time’ on shift when they can study assigned modules.)
- Can be studied at the pace of the learner and repeated until learner is confident
- ‘Non-threatening’ in that no pressure from an instructor or time constraint of a lesson.
- Can have embedded self-testing
- Can be inter-active and so more engaging
- Ensuring that learner is using the material in an effective way
- Unable to ask clarification questions
- Lacks the expert input from instructor or the engagement and interest generated by a good instructor
- Can be expensive and hard to keep up to date
For most implementations, the recommended UETMT solution for is Simple – Advanced:
- Standardized content (presentation and quality) across client using simple sustainable templates
- E-learning modules easy to convert to instructor-led lesson
- Time: Subject to resources, short development time
- Cost: Lowest cost for consultant support
UETMT can work with clients to develop and implement any of the 4 styles of e-learning.